With Christmas and the end of 2019 fast approaching, this time lends itself to one of reflection and gratitude. I hope you take time out to celebrate the successes of 2019, as well as plan for positive changes you'd like to see in 2020. On behalf of the Exceed Global team, I'd like to thank you for your ongoing support and look forward what 2020 holds. Happy Christmas!
This year saw the launch of my second book, Transform Customer Experience which was published by Wiley in hardcopy, ebook and audio book formats. I’m grateful to WHSmith, Dymocks, Collins Booksellers, Booktopia and Watermark Books for stocking my book in store nationally and online. I’ve also received international support from stores including Barnes & Noble, Amazon, ibooks, Kindle and Book Depository.
CX has been in the spotlight more than ever in 2019. As a result, I’ve done several keynote speaking engagements at conferences and in house events. These have included the Government Customer Service Summit 2019, YMCA 2019 Conference, Collins Bookseller Annual Conference and Aquia 2019 Asia Pacific Conference. Are you planning an event in 2020? Your event is your moment and I would be privileged to be part of that memory so reach out to me if you’d like to explore.
In 2019, we’ve thoroughly enjoyed sprinkling CX fairy dust with many clients on their CX transformational journey. Engagement highlights include:
- CX Strategy: The development of CX Strategies, including a CX Strategy, CX Vision, Commitments and Customer Journey Mapping for a large global consumer organisation with a focus on its Australian and New Zealand Operation.
- CX Maturity Model: CX Transformation engagements leveraging our proprietary CXMM assessment tool. These involved a review of the organisation’s current state, conducting a gap analysis and recommending the desired future state with initiatives and a roadmap to guide organisations on their journey.
- Voice of the Customer: The development of Voice of the Customer programs for various Exceed customers including a large government organisation.
- Customer Engagement: Customer focus groups and community consultation engagements.
- Persona Development and Customer Journey Mapping: Multiple engagements for clients from various sectors including consumer, local government and utilities.
- Operational Reviews: In particular, a review of an organisation’s finance and credit management operation to improve customer experience, efficiency and align to current best practice.
- Technology Engagements: Contact centre technology reviews and assistance in the development of requirements and procurement of new Contact Centre and CX-related technologies.
- Customer Support and Hardship: Implementing an organisation’s Hardship (Customer Support) strategy including the development of a contact management strategy, staff training, developing operational and CX metrics and support to transition to BAU.
- Workforce Optimisation: Building learning and development frameworks and programs including quality monitoring guides and forms, KPI scorecards and associated training to embed the new initiatives enterprise-wide.
- CX Coaching and Mentoring: Providing these services to CX professionals embedded within organisations.
- Talent (Recruitment): The recruitment of several contract and permanent CX professionals across Australia, particularly with Exceed Global’s inclusion on the Victorian Local Government recruitment panel.
We have further enhanced our training offering with the following public and in-house programs:
- Customer Journey Mapping Training
- CX Cultural Transformation Training to embed CX Strategies across the organisations
- Managing Difficult Situations
- The Future of CX and How to Plan for the Future
- Engaging Your Customers
- Effective Customer Experience – how to create an effective CX Strategy
- Customised induction training programs that have included enterprise- wide training programs, as well as detailed induction programs for front-line staff.
- Inhouse workshops linking CX to organisation wide and marketing strategies, understanding CX, each person’s role in CX and performance metrics
Our programs can be customised to suit your organisation’s needs. There is more information on our website and we can develop a program to meet your requirements.
For more information on how we can transform CX in your organisation in 2020, contact me on 0407 889 987 or via email at Isabella.firstname.lastname@example.org